Culinary Tours to Italy!
What do Central Pennsylvania and Italy have in common?
David and Rynn Caputo.
David & Rynn started Caputo Brothers Creamery in 2011, and over the years have developed award-winning cheeses reminiscent of those they fell in love with while traveling and studying in Italy – and now you have the opportunity to join them for an Italian culinary experience of a lifetime!
Travel is known to educate the mind and soul – we believe it should educate the palate as well! Living like an Italian is what this culinary adventure is all about – years of travel through all 20 regions of Italy have allowed the Caputos to design a culinary stroll that will take even the most inexperienced traveler comfortably “off the beatenpath” to enjoy the Italy that tourists rarely get to experience. Each trip is designed for travelers to experience these rich cultural traditions through cuisine.
Our small group tours (average group size: 18 people) are not just a memorable vacation, but are full of authentic experiences, friendship, and a reverence for the Italian artisans and food traditions of each region we visit. Each excursion and meal is planned with care to show you the authentic Italy that we love so much.
To reserve your spot or for more details on how you can join us for the culinary adventure of a lifetime, please email email@example.com or call 717-850-6045.
La Prima Volta with LUCA’s Chef Taylor Mason (May 17-26, 2019)
Sicily & Calabria
Join your favorite local chef – LUCA Lancaster’s Chef Taylor Mason – for a culinary adventure to Sicily & Calabria! On La Prima Volta you’ll be the first to travel alongside Chef Taylor to experience the culinary specialties of these regions. Visiting various food artisans, wineries, producers, and of course – enjoying some amazing meals! We will even spend two days with a Master Chef at the Italian Culinary Institute, learning the science of gelato, crafting pizza, and rolling pasta!
Sardinia (July 8-15, 2020) – 2 seats remaining
Cala Gonone, Arzachena
Sardinia is an island of stark contrasts – pristine coastline and the dramatic Supramonte mountain range, glamorous resorts and quiet hilltop villages, ancient culture and modern amenities. Above all, Sardinia is known for its natural splendor as one of the most beautiful islands in the world!
Currently Sold Out:
- Puglia (July 25-31, 2018) – Pezze di Greco, Puglia
- Lakes Region – Spring 2019 (April 26-May 5, 2019) – Menaggio/Lake Como, Valeggio sul Mincio/Lake Garda, Chioggia
- Lakes Region – Spring 2019 (May 7-16, 2019) – Menaggio/Lake Como, Valeggio sul Mincio/Lake Garda, Chioggia
- Western Sicily (June 8-15, 2019) – Trapani, Palermo
- Sardinia (June 17-24, 2019) – Cala Gonone, Olbia
- “Due Costa” – Coast to Coast 2019 (June 26-July 5, 2019) – Amalfi, Matera, Puglia
- Northern Italy 2019 (September 20-29, 2019) – Cinque Terre, Parma, Chianti
- Northern Italy (April 17-26, 2020) Cinque Terre, Parma, Tuscany
- “Due Costa” – Coast to Coast (June 15-24, 2020) Amalfi, Matera & Puglia
- Western Sicily (June 29-July 6, 2020) Trapani, Palermo
- Lakes Region (September 25-October 4, 2020) Lake Como, Lake Garda, Chioggia