Virtual Burrata Class
Click here for FAQ & How it Works
Sending as a gift? Click here to download or print a Gift Letter!
The latest in our Virtual Classes! Stretch along with Caputo Brothers Creamery owner Rynn Caputo and create fresh burrata at home!
If you already know the cheese Burrata, you know how delicious and irresistible this super-popular cheese can be! If not, you are in for a real treat!
Burrata is a specialty pasta filata (stretched curd) cheese where fresh mozzarella is formed into a pouch to hold stracciatella - strings of mozzarella soaked in heavy cream. The result is a decadent treat that is popular all over Italy and popping up in restaurants throughout the U.S.!
In just a few steps you'll have created a dish that is one of the hottest items on restaurant menus!
Your Virtual Class experience includes:
- Our handmade, cultured mozzarella curd, shipped frozen (please freeze upon arrival). (1lb. for the 1-Pack or two 1lb. packs for the 2-Pack). Curd can be stored in the freezer for up to a year!
- Emailed to you:
- Instructions on what you'll need at home for the class (salt, heavy cream, bowls, etc.)
- Link to a password-protected page of our website with your on-demand class to enjoy a burrata lesson and step-by-step instruction with mozzarella expert Rynn Caputo!
Once you receive your kit, access the website at your leisure and enjoy your class! Please visit the FAQ/How it Works page for more information.
Please be sure to select the check box underneath Email during checkout that says "Keep me up to date on news and exclusive offers." You can unsubscribe at any time after receiving your class instructions!
- Handmade by cheesemakers trained in Italy in the traditional style, without the use of vinegar or citric acid - all our cheeses are naturally cultured (fermented).
- All products are made with milk from Animal Welfare-Approved local, family-owned PA dairy farms that provide access to pasture and non-GMO feed.
- You will be stretching the same cheese curds that are used to make mozzarella and burrata in some of the best restaurants and pizzerias in the country.
- Your purchase helps us in our mission to pay our dairies a premium for the milk they produce to create a more sustainable local dairy economy and do our part to battle the current dairy crisis.
- All kits are shipped via FedEx anywhere in the United States (sorry, no P.O. Boxes). See FAQ section for additional shipping details.
If you have a group of 10 or more people and are interested in a private class, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org