Farm Table Event - 2/17 @ 6:30p.m.
We are so excited to announce this pop-up Farm Table Event*, taking place on Saturday, February 17, 2024 at the 1741 Club in the York Revolution Stadium!
Not a week (maybe a day?) goes by when we don't get a question about the return of our famous Farm Table Dinners! We closed out our public events in March 2020, and during the pandemic our facility underwent a number of changes including the expansion of our production and packaging spaces. Those of you who attended one of our dinners in Spring Grove wouldn't even recognize what used to be the dining room and retail shop!
This is sure to be a casual, fun event where you can mingle with each other and our team while enjoying some great food! See below for event details. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*For our Farm Table Dinner faithful - this will not be a plated, coursed event as in years past. You can expect the same wonderful food, but in a more casual, relaxed format!
Your per person price of $75 includes:
- A menu from our own David Caputo, featuring small bites as passed hors d'oeuvres and some of his most popular dishes as buffet offerings;
- A mozzarella-stretching extravaganza, featuring a "Mozz Bar;"
- 1 glass of wine per person from a very special wine partner (cash bar will also be available);
- The opportunity to try some of our newest products;
- A very special update on all things Caputo Brothers Creamery, cheese, and a FIRST LOOK at Curata Travel's 2025 tours!
This event will take place at the 1741 Club in York Revolution Stadium - WellSpan Park (5 Brooks Robinson Way, York, PA 17401). Free parking is available on-site and an elevator is available inside the stadium.
The stylish and engaging 1741 Club opened in 2019 within the stadium and has an incredible view overlooking the field.