We grow our own peaches on our farm in Spring Grove and Grandma Brenda turns them into the most delicious jam...in fact, the Caputo Brothers only discovered recently that other flavors of jam exist in the world.
When we started adding Troegenator Beer cheese to our grilled cheese, we just knew that it would be the perfect pairing with peach jam and thick cut bacon! Grab yourself some sliced brioche this weekend and whip up this delicious treat! We promise you will never look at a grilled cheese sandwich the same way again.
- 2 slices of hearty bread
- 4 slices of Troegenator Beer Cheese
- 2 slices of Fior di Pizza
- 2 slices of thick cut bacon (fully cooked)
- 2 tablespoons of Peach jam
- Softened Butter
- Butter one side of each piece of bread. Place one slice, butter side down, in your skillet over medium heat and top with the cheese and bacon.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let the cheese melt for about 2 minutes.
- Add jam to the remaining piece of bread (the unbuttered side), and top the sandwich (butter side out). Flip the sandwich over in the pan.
- Let the sandwich cook another 1-2 minutes until the bottom side is golden brown.
- Transfer to a plate, slice & Buon Appetito!