Virtual Mozzarella Class
Click here for FAQ & How it Works
Sending as a gift? Click here to download or print a Gift Letter!
As seen on Good Morning America!
Join our stretch-along and create fresh mozzarella at home with this Virtual Mozzarella Class from Caputo Brothers Creamery! You’ll receive your own stretching curd and access to our step-by-step video class with mozzarella expert Rynn Caputo. In just a few steps you’ll have warm, fresh mozzarella with a rich, creamy taste unlike any other mozzarella sold in stores! Order now and experience it for yourself!
Your Virtual Class experience includes:
- Our handmade, cultured mozzarella curd, shipped frozen (please freeze upon arrival). 1lb. for the 1-Pack, two 1lb. packs for the 2-Pack. Curd can be stored in the freezer for up to a year!
- Emailed to you:
- Instructions on what you'll need at home for the class (salt, spoon, bowls, etc.)
- Link to a password-protected page of our website with your on-demand class to enjoy a mozzarella lesson and stretch-along!
Once you receive your kit, access the website at your leisure and enjoy your class, stretching your way to the most delicious, flavorful mozzarella you’ve ever tasted! Please visit the FAQ/How it Works page for more information.
Please be sure to select the check box underneath Email during checkout that says "Keep me up to date on news and exclusive offers." You can unsubscribe at any time after receiving your class instructions!
- Handmade by cheesemakers trained in Italy in the traditional style, without the use of vinegar or citric acid - all our cheeses are naturally cultured (fermented).
- All products are made with milk from Animal Welfare-Approved local, family-owned PA dairy farms that provide access to pasture and non-GMO feed.
- You will be stretching the same cheese curds that are used to make mozzarella and burrata in some of the best restaurants and pizzerias in the country.
- Your purchase helps us in our mission to pay our dairies a premium for the milk they produce to create a more sustainable local dairy economy and do our part to battle the current dairy crisis.
- All kits are shipped via FedEx anywhere in the United States (sorry, no P.O. Boxes). See FAQ section for additional details.
If you have a group of 10 or more people and are interested in a private class, please contact email@example.com